1. What is the teacher's understanding and perceptions toward STEM in Vietnam?
2. What are the possible influential factors effect Vietnamese teacher to operate the STEM instructional module in their classroom?
3. How to revised STEM modules developed by Taiwanese team to fit the needs of Vietnam classroom?
The research plan of STEM training workshop and classroom observation in Vietnam
|Pre-TEST of teacher’s understanding and perceptions toward STEM||Open-end question|
|In-service teachers’ BEATS training workshop||Workshop Observations|
|Post-TEST of teacher’s understanding and perceptions toward STEM||Open-end question|
|VN Teachers operate our BEATS instructional module with secondary students||Classroom Observations|
Outline of the workshop
- A gentle introduction to the CCR technology
- Teaching demonstration and reflection on CCR‐oriented lessons
- Designing a CCR‐oriented lesson, presentation, and reflection
- Discussion on Strengths, challenges, and limitation of CCR
*CCR was demonstrated to be used synchronously and complementarily to the traditional face to face inquiry based instruction.
An gentle introduction to CCR
CCR‐enhanced inquiry teaching
Design a CCR‐oriented lesson and implementation plan